GUIDED TOURS AROUND LOGROÑO
DISCOVER THE MARKS THAT HISTORY, ART AND WINE HAVE EMBEDDED INTO THE CITY OF LOGROÑO
History of the city
Way of St. James
Churches in Logroño
Whenever you want
Logroño and wine
Calle del Laurel (Laurel Street)
Guided tour around Logroño
- Two-hour guided tour
- The city’s history and art
- Tour offered in Spanish, English, German or Portuguese
You can also add:
- Panoramic tour from the bus
- Rioja wine and tapas tour
Our panoramic tour of Logroño will enable you to see the whole city and its surrounding areas. From the comfort of your bus you’ll be able to enjoy a guided tour through the city’s main arteries that lasts between 30 and 45 minutes. You’ll see Las Gaunas football stadium, the Sports Palace, some of the most emblematic wineries of Logroño, the University of La Rioja, the Riojaforum Conference Centre and the city’s shopping areas.
Rioja wine and tapas tour
Calle Laurel, in Logroño, is one of the greatest gastronomic attractions in Spain. Round off your trip to the city with our Rioja wine and tapas tour:
- Visit the different tapas areas in Logroño.
- Selection of Rioja wines for food and wine pairings.
- Pinchos (tapas) for vegetarians or people with allergies.
- Sweet pinchos and ice creams.
Book the activity
If you want to do the activity you need to book in advance.
You can either phone Riojatrek on (+34) 941 587 354 or (+34) 679 010 804, or fill in the form below and we will contact you: